Mr. Young joined the company in April 2006 to assist in the support of the company’s franchisees and served as the Director of Franchise Support for Outdoor Lighting Perspectives.
His core responsibilities included:
- Execution of new franchisee training
- Development and implementation of field support programs
- Expanding and diversifying the OLP service offerings
- Recruitment and retention of field support personnel
- Franchise development
- Rollout and execution of marketing plans at corporate and franchisee level
- Mr. Young also spent 13 years in various upper level management roles at Target and Home Depot. He holds a B.S. in criminal justice from Madonna University in Livonia, Michigan.